Saturday, October 22, 2016

Experience of First Fiber-net Internet Connection:

Experience of First Fiber-net Internet Connection:


I bought router   "TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router" from Flipkart. I bought this router during 'Big Billion Days', so it cost me for 900 ₹. Otherwise, normally cost is around 1050 or above. Though It took around 10 days to arrive :P .

Now comes the connection part, In Bengaluru, ACT is the best in internet connection. So I chose to go with ACT connection. So, First I registered for the connection on their web-site. It took only 5-10 minutes.
     Then next day, one guy called me to confirm my registration. He asked me, when I will be available at home to fill the registration form. Then he came on the same day evening to fill the registration form, following that payments and all other formalities were done.
     Next day, Two guys came for wiring and router installation work. It took only 15-20 minutes. They set the network name and password for the same. After 2-3 hours I was able to see ACT fibernet home page on my device, but it was asking username and password. that I didn't have because last step of verification was left .

     On the same day, I got a call from ACT service center for details verification, which  I had given during registration. Then after verification, I got my username and password. Using that I logged in to ACT fibernet connection. and Yipeeeeee.... , now I was able to access internet.


This is, how I got my internet connection. :) :)

Comment or mail me, if you need any assist. And at last thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment